Advanced Healthcare Center, a member of the CommuniCare Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA) to join our team.
New Increased Starting Wages! Full Time and Weekend Positions Available!
SIGN ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME POSITIONS!
Now Offering Daily Pay! Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package:
Daily Pay * Tuition Reimbursement * Great health plans * Uniforms * Company paid life insurance & much, much more
The position of State Tested Nursing Assistant exists to provide routine nursing and personal care for residents to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care is maintained at all times. This position must work effectively with team members in ensuring that work is accomplished and quality care is delivered, supporting their team members and celebrating team successes. While focusing on delivering quality resident care, the position must also manage the resources that are available to them in their job.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in and receive resident reports at start/end of shift.
- Provide personal/nursing care in accordance with resident care plan.
- Facilitate and conduct activities.
- Monitor & respond to resident requests and needs in a dignified and respectful manner.
- Maintain a clean and pleasant environment for residents.
- Assist in preparing residents for various activities within and outside the center.
- Ensure that all resident care is provided in a dignified and respectful manner.
- Perform basic nursing care procedures for residents as required.
- Create a clean, comfortable, and safe environment for residents and assure that their needs are met.
- Ensure that resident’s food service needs are met in a timely and compassionate manner.
- Maintain resident documentation records for activities of daily living, restorative programs, and resident specific forms.
- Maintain and work within established departmental, center, and corporate policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement program, and safety, environmental, and infection control standards
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, educational classes, and orientation programs to maintain certification and enhance quality of care.
- Perform other related activities as assigned or requested.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school graduate or G. E. D. equivalent
- Graduate of an approved Nurse Aide Training Program or be eligible to enter such a program and graduate and pass a state test within 120 days from date of employment.
- Prior work/life experiences involving independent decision making
- Prior experience in a healthcare environment is desirable
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental, and vision coverage from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
A family-owned company, we have grown to become one of the nation’s largest providers of post-acute care, which includes skilled nursing rehabilitation centers, long-term care centers, assisted living communities, independent rehabilitation centers, and long-term acute care hospitals (LTACH). Since 1984, we have provided superior, comprehensive management services for the development and management of adult living communities. We have a single job description at CommuniCare, "to reach out with our hearts and touch the hearts of others." Through this effort we create "Caring Communities" where staff, residents, clients, and family members care for and about one another.
Advanced Healthcare Center