We are seeking a Part Time Chiropractic Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments, performing therapies, routing patients, taking vitals, cleaning office to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
Hours/Days: Thursday 7:30 A - 1 P & 2 - 6:15 P, Friday 9 AM - 3:15 P, Saturday 7:30 A - 1 P = (21.50 hrs weekly)
- Patient scheduling, collecting payments, verifying insurance, answering 2 phone lines
- Cleaning treatment rooms and end of day office cleaning
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures, calling on past due accounts, collections
- Escort patients to exam rooms, taking vitals, performing chiropractic therapies (electrical stimulation, traction tables, etc)
- Previous experience in healthcare administration/front desk medical, dental, chiropractic, computer efficient
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures, ICD 10 diagnosis, front desk medical office procedures A MUST !
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment (3 doctors) in busy, well established office
Advanced Health & Pain Relief Cente
Why Work Here?Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Massage Therapy office in the University Area of Charlotte, NC. A very successful, busy practice (24 years), with 3 doctors, a 4,000 sq' medical building on WT Harris Blvd. Our mission, Helping our patients live a healthier life... without the pain.
Offering a full time career w/ job security, wonderful benefits, appreciated each day for a job well done. Great personable staff, teamwork