Must be US Citizen and currently posses an active TS/SCI with Polygraph.
The Cyber Educator/Technical Trainer requires cyber acumen and experience stewarding the development and delivering mission-specific training. The SME should be able to teach technical content to a range of audiences; both technical and non-technical. The educator will be responsible for developing and teaching content regarding internet technologies and applications, cyber fundamentals, encryption, digital footprint, and internet vulnerabilities. As a result of the training, students should be able to understand the security implications and risks associated with their online activities.
· An active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph
· A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience developing and presenting technical content
· Minimum of 9+ years of experience working in adult education/training in the classroom, online, and/or in blended environments
· Strong understanding of how the internet works
· Strong understanding of how browsers interact with websites
· Strong understanding of VPS, VPN, and VPC
· Strong understanding of encryption
· Strong understanding of mobile technologies and applications
· Ability to communication complex technical topics to a non-technical audience
· Ability to document technical topics and procedures for training use (content, lesson plans, assessments) in a professional manner
· Ability to communication complex technical topics to non-technical individuals
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Willing to travel 2 weeks two or three times a year (CONUS and/or OCONUS)
· Experience with Moodle or other learning management systems
· Application of instructional system design and adult learning methodologies
· Developing assessment methodologies and evaluating student performance
· Experience with developing video (short you-tube style segments) or WBT/CBT materials.
· Bachelor's Degree