- $25 to $30 Hourly
We are eager to meet an experienced and dedicated Dental Assistant to join our work family at Advanced Family Dental Care.
Dental experience is a must (At least 1-2 years).
Duties include greeting patients, preparing exam room, taking digital x-rays, and assisting the dentist during exams and other procedures. We are offering a full-time position with nights and weekends off. Send us your resume and we can set up a working interview to see our office in action.
Other Duties include:
- Replenish treatment areas and monitor inventory
- Prepare materials for crowns or dental impressions
- Answer phones and schedule patient appointments
- Assist in 4-handed dentistry
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of understanding common dental procedures
- Knowledge of aseptic and sterilization techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- 401-K Retirement Plan
- 401(k) matching
- Supplemental Health Care- Aflac
- Paid time off- Vacation and Holidays
- Yearly Scrubs allowance
- Dental Benefits and Family Discounts
- Continuing education credits
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
Schedule: 10 hour shift (4x10)
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
Experience: Dental Assisting: 1 year (Required)
- Registered Dental Assistant (Preferred)
- X-Ray Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Awesome, generous Dentist. Very fun close knit work family. Long time patient relationships who feel at home with us.
Advanced Family Dental CareAnchorage, AK
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.