Construction Project Manager/ Estimator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Construction, 5 years
Project Management, 5 years
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager/ Estimator to coordinate and supervise construction projects from start to finish.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with Clients and Contractors
- Meet deadlines of quotes requested
- Assist senior project manager in all aspects of the projects
- Manage, supervise and be responsible for all project costs and participate in project accounting updates, approvals and processes
- Manage all project team members
- Create and maintain project schedule
- Schedule and attend all job meetings
- Strong leadership and planning skills
- Strong computer skills - the ability to estimate and write contracts
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing all aspects of the commercial building process
- Construction: 5 years
- Project Management: 5 years
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
Our divisions have developed, our team continues to grow, and our capabilities continue to be stronger, but one promise has always rung true at Advanced Facility Solutions and remains true today. We have the solution to get the job done.
Advanced Facility Solutions LLC
299 Market St Saddle BrookSaddle Brook, NJ
Get fresh Commercial Construction Estimator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.