Advanced Energy Economy (AEE) is seeking a marketing professional to support AEE’s marketing strategy. This position will execute AEE’s marketing plan, manage its several social media platforms and channels, promote and manage webinars, and assist with promotional components of AEE’s products and services, including but not limited to events, membership, and PowerSuite sales (software platform to track energy policy). The Marketing Associate will work in collaboration with the corporate sales team and in close coordination with the communications team.
- Execute marketing strategy to promote participation and engagement for events, PowerSuite, membership, webinars and other products and services.
- Conduct AEE’s day-to-day marketing activities
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all teammates are kept informed of marketing objectives and activities
- Monitor and protect brand and corporate identity
- Contribute to developing marketing strategy in line with AEE and affiliated brands
- Utilize SEO to attract targeted contacts and drive conversion
- Manage social media presence on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with our Corporate Sales, Fundraising, and Communications activities
- Prepare digital and occasional print marketing campaigns
- Manage content on all AEE and affiliated websites and leverage various channels (social media, websites, etc.) for campaigns
- Plan and execute promotional/advertising campaigns
- Manage Inbound Marketing tools (HubSpot)
- Manage and promote monthly webinar series
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing messages and campaigns
- Work closely with internal/external design teams and assisting with new product/service launches
- Actively maintain logos of current members and update website as necessary
- Monitor current trends in social media, advertising and other digital marketing avenues to implement best practices and maintain organizational best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in undergraduate business or marketing preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail and quality
- Ability to prioritize multiple activities and competing deadlines
- Desire to expand expertise
- Ability to work in a team environment, be a self-starter, demonstrate initiative and ability to think outside the box.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, willing to provide excellent internal and external customer service and ability to work with remote teams
- Basic knowledge of marketing automation tools
- Experience with css, html and Adobe Illustrator a plus
Job type: Full-time.
Location: Washington, DC
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Start Date: On or about October 15, 2019
Please submit a cover letter expressing why this position and organization interest you, as well as a current resume.
Advanced Energy Economy is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. We are committed to diversity in the workplace and promote a drug-free environment.