Lead Medical Assistant
- Room and prepare patient for exams
- Record history, complaint and treatment in the medical record
- Assist providers (MD, PA, AuD)
- Coordinate test and follow-up care
- Patient education
- Demonstrate competency and skills to serve patients
- Coordinate supplies/inventory
- Create and manage MA schedules
- Supervise MA staff
- Orient/train MA's
- Create reports to monitor performance
- Participate in quality assurance
- Report to Clinical Manager
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Minimum Education:High School diploma and/or equivalent required. Graduate from an accredited medical assistant program preferred.
Required Skills:Must be organized and attentive to detail. Must be able to work quickly and efficiently to assure patient comfort and satisfaction. Able to communicate and understand verbal and written language, optimize the use of technology to support clinical care and possess strong computer skills.
Criminal and credit background check required before employment.