Advanced Drainage Systems Adair, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Headquartered in Hilliard Ohio, Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc (ADS) is the leading manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of water management products and drainage solutions. Our innovative products and superior drainage solutions are used across a broad range of end markets and applications, including residential, non-residential, agriculture and infrastructure applications. We have established a leading position in many of these end markets by leveraging our national sales and distribution platform, overall product breadth and scale, and our manufacturing excellence. Founded in 1966, we operate a global network of 3,700 employees, 63 manufacturing plants and 31 distribution centers. In July, 2014 we became a public company traded on the NYSE®. To enable our continued growth, we are looking to add top talent to our dynamic organization.
This position requires intimate involvement with every facet of business development to increase market share and sales within a defined geographic sales territory. This position requires the ability to work closely with underground utility contractors, design engineers, specifying agencies and distributors. The expectation of the sales representative is to become the leader in their respective territory by being dominant, visible and influential.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Allocate lead generation time according to market demographics, distribution strategy, and ADS Products acceptance.
- Monitor field installations for procedural adherence.
- Increase the number of approvals
- Prepare status reports for activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence goals.
- Generate customer quotations.
- Participate in trade shows and other events that promote ADS products and applications.
- Operate within approved pricing parameters.
- Develop and maintain information portfolios
- Cultivate and maintain strong personal, professional, and customer relationships.
- Maintain product knowledge and sales materials
- Grow customer business.
- Active involvement in industry trade association meetings and events
This position should possess the following skills/knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate/Technical Acumen
- Self motivated/self starter
- Consultative selling
- Time and territory management
- Ability to solidify relationships
- Team driven
- Conflict Resolution skills
- Highly organized and posses the ability to prioritze tasks
- 4 year degree and/or equivalent industry work experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years successful sales experience
Advanced Drainage Systems
BusinessView all jobs at Advanced Drainage Systems