Advanced Diabetes Supply, a division of North Coast Medical Supply (NCMS), specialize in making it easier for patients living with Diabetes by providing their diabetes testing supplies nationwide. Our highly trained staff and state of the art technology ensures Customer satisfaction with every shipment. This Customer Service Representative is responsible for initial and on-going communication with patients, providers, and internal department’s to assure the accuracy and efficiency of a customer’s initial order of supplies. The Customer Service Representative will work within the scope of responsibilities as dictated below with guidance and support from Customer Care leadership team.
- Serves NCMS patients over the phone with initial order of diabetes testing supplies and related products.
- Maintains high call volume per day (50-60+ combined inbound and outbound calls per day).
- Provides excellent customer service while obtaining patient demographics.
- Manages average of 150+ patient accounts per month.
- Required to ship an amount of product to patients greater than or equal to the set monthly goal (department and individual goals are communicated daily).
- Work closely with other Billing and Insurance; and Physician Support departments to confirm patient orders are eligible to ship.
- Maintains accurate and detailed records in company database.
Required Education, Training and/or Professional Experience:
- High School diploma or GED required
- 1-2 year(s) work experience in a customer service call center preferred
- Excellent Customer service skills, including phone and inter personal skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred
- Typing accuracy of 35 wpm minimum