Chief Operating and Financial Officer
- Posted: over a month ago
- $1 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
ADVANCED DERMATOLOGY ASSOCIATES
Chief Operating and Financial Officer
Lehigh Valley's largest private Dermatology Practice with 22 medical providers & three clinical sites.
Reports To: Board of Directors
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
The COO is responsible for the infrastructure and clinical support management and serves as a member of the executive leadership team. Working with the physician owners (Board), the practice's associate physicians, non-physician medical providers, and departmental managers. The COO implements Board business objectives through financial performance management and reporting, business development, physician recruiting, staff management and critical evaluation of practice functions.
I. Oversee Governmental compliance and reporting, MIPS, HIPAA/OCR and other PHI privacy matters management in conjunction with practice Compliance Officer,
2. Prepare and present, monthly, to the Board, comparative financial reports (P&L, balance sheet), and production and benchmarking data regarding clinic and ancillary operations.
3. Manage and audit revenue cycle, including clinic statistical and revenue volume.
4. Overall risk management. Insurance carriers/policies property and casualty, umbrella, workers compensation, directors and officers,
EPLI, fiduciary, cyber security, malpractice. In addition, negotiating and managing health, LTD, dental and life insurance plans.
5. Negotiate insurance payer agreements.
6. Work with Human Resources regarding: training, development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, performance evaluation, and recruiting.
7. Prepare practice growth and expansion, develop long term capital expenditure/asset replacement strategy and obtain Board approval for such strategy.
8. Recruiting and interviewing of alt physician and non-physician providers with competitive compensation programs and standardized employment agreements.
9. Legal counsel and external CPA firm liaison.
10. Manage and negotiate contracts and leases,
11. Banking relationship maintenance, securing loans and capital access vehicles at the direction and approval of the Board of Directors.
12. Work with Electronic Medical Records contract and Information Technology contractor to ensure systems are up to date.
3. Additional projects as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty 5atisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description does not create a contract of employment nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, All employees accept the responsibility of performing any and all duties required by Advanced Dermatology Associates LTD
Analytical - Designs work flows, templates using advanced computer skills.
Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build
knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
Interpersonal skill with staff in oral and written communications.
Proven Change Management and Process Improvement success.
Delegation of work assignments, with competent staff input.
Motivate, set and achieve challenging goals.
Education: B.S. Finance, Healthcare Administration, or Accounting.
Experience: A minimum of 5-10 years of increasing responsibility in private industry (healthcare experience preferred but not required).
Technology: Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint,
Why join us? We offer competitive compensation, 100% company paid health insurance, long term disability insurance, 401(k) with company match and profit sharing, generous PTO* monetary technology assistance.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Physical Demands: Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
Work Environment: Office help desk setting, primarily working via phone and email with some in-person interaction at user location, moderate noise level with frequent user communications.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description does not create a contract of employment nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, All employees accept the responsibility of performing any and all duties required by Advanced Dermatology Associates LTD
Advanced Dermatology Associates
1259 South Cedar Crest Blvd AllentownAllentown, PA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?