POSITION OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Client Relations Specialist will be responsible for key operational aspects of department organization. This individual will ensure timely and proper project management completion and tracking of departmental open items. This individual must be detail oriented and able to easily identify priority issues in need of escalation. This individual must also be comfortable speaking with clients on a consistent basis.
- Report directly to Portfolio Managers on all items and escalation points.
- Perform administrative duties on behalf of the portfolio managers.
- Perform projects approved by the portfolio managers as needed.
- Maintain a base knowledge of insurance carriers and their claim guidelines/requirements.
- Maintain strict patient confidentiality/HIPAA compliance.
- Track open projects and the project completion dates.
- Attend meetings to take meeting notes and track agenda items.
- Assist in maintaining positive client relationships.
- Coordinate in-person client visits between the client and portfolio managers.
- Ensure each client has at least 1 meeting per quarter at minimum.
- Moderate office supervision and light office tasks.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- U.S billing experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self- starter
- Able to work in a team or independently on special projects.
- Detail oriented
- Daily task driven mindset
- Experience interacting with executive level client contacts.