Advanced Counseling and Testing Solutions, LLC Lancaster, PA
- Expired: May 10, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Advanced Counseling and Testing Solutions, a privately owned independent behavioral health practice in Lancaster, PA, and Wyomissing, PA, is a leader in Psychological Testing, Counseling, and Neurofeedback, is seeking a part-time administrative assistant to join our dynamic team in both our Lancaster and Wyomissing Offices.
Previous administrative assistant experience preferred
The following is a brief list of the required job duties;
- Greet clients in a friendly, welcoming, and professional manner while they wait to be seen
- Answer phones/copying/scanning/faxing
- Verify client insurance eligibility on a daily basis
- Verify payer and insurance information
- Entering client information into our electronic medical records system
- Take payments/co-payments for the scheduled clients
- Prepare the office for the following business day
- Background Checks and Clearances as required.
- 1 year previous administrative assistant
- experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with staff and clients
- Minimum high school diploma required
Employment Type: Part Time
Salary: $13 - $16 Hourly
Advanced Counseling and Testing Solutions, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Advanced Counseling and Testing Solutions, LLC