- Expired: 18 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who are we:
Toyota Insurance Management Solutions, including its affiliates Connected Analytic Services (CAS) and Advanced Connectivity (collectively “TIMS”) is a joint venture between Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Services, USA (AIS) and Toyota Financial Services International Corporation. Our objective is to sell and service innovative auto insurance products to Toyota and Lexus owners with a specific focus on telematics-enabled, usage- based insurance (UBI).
As a Graphic Designer, you will use your creativity and passion to create compelling marketing experiences to engage our target customers, develop and apply marketing operations skills to deliver projects and campaigns on time, and with a high level of execution and have the opportunity to collaborate and share your work with a team of designers, developers, marketing leads and product owners.
- Work with our design, development, and advertising teams on internal and external projects.
- Create graphics for client facing materials and marketing efforts.
- Participate in the creative research process to develop unique ideas and concepts for marketing campaigns.
- Conduct photo research and editing.
- Layout, edit, and refine proposals, pitches and marketing assets while adhering to Toyota, Lexus, and Connected Analytic Services brand guidelines.
- Support conceptualizing and designing engaging email templates, display ads, web banners and other digital marketing materials.
- Create support visuals for Toyota, Connected Analytic Services, Lexus branded internal and external communications/business documents.
- Produce infographics and visuals for blogs and social media marketing.
- Create print production ready tradeshow materials including backwalls, handouts, business cards, and fabric backdrops.
- Prepare production ready files for execution of digital and print designs.
- Assist in creating digital assets for Toyota Marketing platforms.
- Create visual aids and digital assets for presentations and meetings.
- Aid in designing for and evolving our dealership marketing materials and kits.
- Monitoring new policies for missing documentation and exceptions.
- Coordinating and ensure quality customer service.
- Communicate and illustrate design ideas and concepts.
- Assist with content development and ad hoc requests,
- Support UX/UI Designer with visuals for web pages/projects.
- Collaborate with Marketing Director, Manager and UX/UI Designer.
Required Education and Experience:
- Entry level: 1 – 3 years of experience designing and delivering digital/physical products in cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, digital design communications or related field.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates graphic design skills and competency.
- Experience coordinating and creating tradeshow materials.
- Experience creating and enhancing internal and external presentations.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams to successfully develop and deliver products for market.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of typography, layout, color sense and eye for visual composition.
- Thorough understanding of design principles including composition, visual hierarchy, and balance.
- Understanding of graphic design principles for company collateral and brand guidelines.
- Comprehension of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Ability to coordinate and track user stories, use cases, and design deliverables.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (knowledge of Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch and like design software is a plus but not required).
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and creative.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within cross-department teams.
- Detail oriented and able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects concurrently.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Qualified candidates will have a dedicated workspace and might experience prolonged periods of sitting. This job operates in a professional office environment (i.e., onsite work arrangement).
Scope of Management:
Total of direct reports: 0
Degree of Travel:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What are the Perks?
- Healthcare packages to support your mental, physical, and emotional well-being.
- PTO and Paid Holidays – Helping you be a world changer outside of the office.
- 401K Matching – We are committed to team members’ financial health.
- Work/Life Balance – We are committed to helping team members thrive at work and keep family, friends, and hobbies as a top priority as well.
- Challenge and Opportunity – A tight-knit, fun environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
FLSA Job Status: ☒ Exempt ☐Non-Exempt
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Toyota Insurance Management Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
'EEOC is The Law' Information poster: Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (eeoc.gov)
Candidates must already hold work eligibility for the United States.
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Graphic Designer Healthcare jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.