Electronic Assembly Masking Tech
- $16 to $19 Hourly
The Masking Tech contributes to the parylene process by masking and demasking circuit boards and medical devices. Masking Tech's must identify and report non-conformance, own their processes, and continually improve them through risk-based thinking. Our work Environment is a light industrial/laboratory area where the conditions are well-illuminated and HVAC cool temperatures are controlled.
- Read and comprehend the process traveler instructions, drawing, specifications before starting a job.
- Performs workflow analysis and coordinates with production supervisor to develop methods that reduce time.
- Mask parts to the specification of the customer print, de-mask coated parts, assemble fixtures, and de-fixturing after parts are coated.
- Document and report any non-conformances throughout the production process.
- Follow company protocol for ESD control and safety.
- Cleaning and maintaining a neat and orderly work area.
- Provide detailed records in the form of notes, comments, and remarks as required.
- Adherence to QMS/ITAR/NIST/OSHA and company programs/standards.
- Log into and out of jobs using our ERP system JobBOSS
- Stamping the process traveler confirms that you have completed the process, recorded the required information, and take responsibility for that outcome.
- Basic knowledge of conformal coating process
- Basic knowledge of quality management systems (QMS)
- Maintaining an awareness of what is in the production queue
- Interacting professionally with co-workers and serving to maintain excellent working relations with all personnel.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Electronic assembly experience preferred
- Commitment to high workmanship standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing
- priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- On Job Training will be provided
At Advanced Coating, we use a consultative approach and apply proven methods, tools, and equipment to meet our customer’s specifications. We operate as an integrated part of the supply chain, contribute focused resources and innovative coating solutions, and work hard to consistently deliver 100% of orders to spec and on time.
For many years, Advanced Coating has been the “best kept secret” among Parylene suppliers. We have prioritized long-time customer and are honored to receive numerous referrals as a testament to our commitment.
10723 Edison CtRancho Cucamonga, CA
Get fresh Electronic Assembly Masking Tech jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.