Responsible for installing, maintaining and troubleshooting the company’s multi-user computer system including a LAN/WAN. Installing, administrating the windows servers (Exchange email server, web servers, AV servers, Backup servers, CRM server, etc.). Monitoring system availability, disk utilization. Administration of data and systems backups. Contacting vendors for software and hardware support and troubleshooting. Responsible for all IT purchases. Administration of the phone system.
- Proficient in Active Directory
- DNS and DHCP protocols
- Group Policy
· VMWARE 6.5 experience & Hyper-V experience
· Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- MS Exchange 2010 & Email Spam Filter
- OS updating, MS Systems Essentials
- SMTP and Sendmail Protocols
- Terminal Services
- Cisco Routers
- Firewall configuration - Firebox
- Data backup methods
- Mitel VoIP Phone systems Administration
- Familiar with Enterprise level applications
- Able to work in a team environment yet be self-directed and proactive
- High attention to detail
Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, Windows XP, 2000, Vista, 7/8/8.1/10, UNIX, Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, SUSE), Office (2003, 2010, 2013, 2016), Visio, network monitoring tools, SAN Storage experience, Microsoft SQL server and SQL Express experience (2008-2016).
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline or the equivalent combination of education and experience. The ability to multi-task in high pressure situations. Four years network administration experience. Windows systems administration experience. Linux system administration experience.