- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Design, develop and implement best quality practices and processes for product and process improvements. Maintain, monitor and ensure highest quality in services or products. Develop and initiate quality standards for tests, inspections and evaluations.
Quality Engineer Job Duties:
- Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for processes, materials and products.
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation, utilizing knowledge in engineering fields such as manufacturing or mechanical engineering.
- Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality data.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process.
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
- Specialize in areas of quality control engineering, such as design, incoming material, process control, product evaluation, product reliability, inventory control, metrology and automated testing
- Manage quality control program.
- Design and develop forms and instructions for evaluating, assessing, reporting and documenting on quality standards in products or services.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to quality control aspects.
- Lead, direct and assist technical, professional staff in measuring and testing a product or services.
- Compile and document data relating to products, processes, materials and quality.
- Research, study, compile and prepare material on quality control activities, processes and procedures.
Manufacturing Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
Dealing with Complexity, In-depth knowledge of electronic manufacturing, Knowledgeable of SMT assembly processes and equipment, Leadership, Ability to interact with customers, Supervision, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Six Sigma and Lean manufacturing, Presenting Technical Information, CAD, CAD/CAM
Education: Bachelors of Science in engineering discipline and 5 years applicable field experience
Advanced Circuits offers individuals the opportunity to utilize their skills to enhance the growth of the company. Advanced Circuits promotes a culture that excels in customer service, rewards risk-taking and allows the employees to be open to new exciting opportunities. The company takes pride in their “Can do Attitude” by providing top of the line service and going above and beyond for their customers.
6615 W Boston st suite 100 Chandler AZ 85226Chandler, AZ
ManufacturingView all jobs at Advanced Circuits
Get fresh Design Quality Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.