FULL TIME NURSES needed in South Florida Only... ***Please Read ALL if you are seriously interested***
We are seeking a skilled Nurses-LPN or RN only, earn $40K - $50K to FROM HOME!!!
REQUIREMENTS: These shifts are FULL TIME -- LATE MORNING to EVENING HOURS combined with some WEEKEND SHIFTS
All Applicants Must be local, living in South Florida! Must be available to consistently travel (during regular business hours) to our Sunrise Florida Corporate HQ office, for successful completion of our 2 Week PAID Orientation Program and periodic Corporate Meetings, as needed.
Advanced Chronic Care Management, is Centrally located in Sunrise, Florida and provides extended telephonic Chronic Care Coordination services to qualified patients of Individual or Multi-Practice Physician groups.
Our operations and orientation center is conveniently situated in the heart of Broward County in the luxurious Atrium West building between I75 and the Florida Turnpike.
Our company is rapidly growing and hiring more Experienced LPN's and RN's as home based independent contractors for Telephonic Chronic Care Coordination.
- ONLY ACCM offers you HIPPA compliant computer and the comfort of working from home.
- Candidates must posses a high level of comfort with technology, including Microsoft Office products with typing skills. Proficient in the use of the various EMR or EHR software.
- Flexible 4 Hour shifts available, for committed staff
- Nurse Degree (LPN or RN) with a minimum of 4-6 years of work experience in clinical office environment (primary care or specialty care practice).
- Excellent communication skills and diction (English and/or English/Spanish).
- Ability to actively listen while multi-tasking
- Strong clinical skills; experience in senior /elderly care centered programs
- Skilled in consultation and training best practices
- Experience in motivational interviewing and coaching
- Previous telephonic patient support environment experience, including use of an inbound/outbound call system
- Self-starter with proven adaptability to changing business demands and product relevance in a fast-paced environment
Ultimately, the goal is to help patients better understand their disease state, specifically in relation to their individual goals as patients start—and more importantly, stay—on their prescribed therapeutic regimen.
Work within established clinical workflows to identify, capture and log CCM patients. Our CCM program allows doctors to reach out to patients when they are not in office to reinforce and assure their adherence to critical treatment plans as well as providing medication reconciliation and assisting patients to book specialist or laboratory visits.