Your health and safety are important to us. We have implemented COVID-19 safety measures in place for our interviewing process and employees.
Customer Service Agents at ACT support American businesses across industries and across the USA. Through our new programs, you will have the opportunity to fast track your personal advancement within the company. You can turn this "job" into a long term career with Advanced Call-Center Technologies Today!
Interviews are actively being scheduled for Customer Service Representatives (CSR) for San Luis, AZ location. Customer Service Representatives at ACT provide pure client support, with no selling! You will be bonus eligible based on your job performance and individual metrics.
• We contribute to the cost of your health care, making benefits affordable for you, your spouse, and/or children after 90 days.
• Paid time off and paid holidays after 90 days.
• Hourly and overtime pay, with tremendous bonus opportunities.
• Flexible full time schedules.
• Paid training, so you can be successful even without experience.
• Opportunities to advance within the company.
• Fantastic supervisors and a positive work environment.
When you are a CSR at ACT you will experience a work culture that has easy hours, excellent benefits at a reduced cost, optional pet insurance, bonuses based on your personal performance, job stability with full time hours, ongoing training, and room for your career advancement!
The ACT San Luis, AZ location is experiencing incredible growth, which is creating a lot of new roles and promotions. We like to promote from within–as a matter of fact, 95% of our Leadership has been promoted from this CSR position.
As a Customer Service Representative you will use your excellent communication and interpersonal skills to receive inbound calls from consumers and assist them with billing inquiries, payments, credits, fraud alerts, internet and cell phone services, and mortgage servicing.
Read over the responsibilities and skills, if you identify with what it takes to be a stellar CSR, click "Apply now" and let us know who you are.
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of 3 months experience in a customer service focused role.
• Experience with business lines in Finance and Healthcare, Telecom, or Account Services is preferred.
• Must be able to successfully pass criminal background check.
• Must be a problem solver with good negotiation skills.
• Self-driven and motivated to meet individual service goals.
• Answering calls from customers looking for assistance with their account. These could include questions on outstanding balances, credit lines, how to obtain a title, or a change of address.
• Using several computer applications to log and locate information which will be used to identify, research, and resolve customer issues, answer questions, or identify a solution.
• Responding promptly to customer needs. Asking for the customers feedback to improve service.
• Maintaining confidentiality. Listening to others without interrupting. Keeping emotions under control, and remaining open to others' ideas and try new things.
• Speaking clearly and persuasively in both positive or negative situations. Listening and getting clarification. Responding quickly and effectively to customer questions.
• Looking for ways to improve and promote quality. Applying feedback to improve personal performance. Monitoring your own work to ensure quality.
• Problem solving skills.
• Data entry and basic computer skills.
• Self-driven and motivated to meet individual goals.
• Ability to multitask.
• Full time with various schedules available.
The recruitment and management team are actively reviewing applicants and scheduling interviews for immediate start dates. Read over the responsibilities and skills, if you identify with what it takes to be a stellar CSR, click "Apply now" and let us know who you are.
ACT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.