IT Support Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT Support Engineer (Canoga Park)
Advanced Business Innovations (ABI) is an MSP located in Canoga Park, CA. ABI provides computing and telecommunications solutions to small and mid-size businesses throughout Los Angeles County. Over the past 20+ years, the company has achieved strong revenue growth and profitability due to its commitment to providing customers with high quality solutions and industry best customer service.
ABI is looking to add an IT Support Engineer to its growing team. The primary responsibilities of the position will be to handle all support request that come from the Triage Support via either remote or on-site visits across the L.A area. The position offers the opportunity to be a leader in our fast-growing organization and to help shape the future growth and development of ABI.
Use of a reliable personal vehicle with current insurance and registration required.
- Handle service tickets escalated from triage team
- On-Site service ticket requests
- On-site IT maintenance tickets
- Maintain currently supported workstation OS’s and Server OS’s
ABI is looking for an individual that is people-oriented, motivated and a self-starter. Strong people skills are necessary to provide top-notch service to our customers. Motivation and initiative are critical to achieving success at a small, fast-growing, and entrepreneurial business.
- 2-3+ years’ experience in Information Technology client/end user support
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to always provide the customer with outstanding customer care and service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take detailed notes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining flexibility for emergency situations
- Be able to work occasional night/weekends when required
- Ability to call and work with vendor support to resolve issues
- Must have a valid CA driver’s license and insurance
- Microsoft desktop operating systems through Windows 11
- Microsoft server operating systems through Server 2022
- Microsoft Office application suites through Office 2021
- Microsoft Exchange through 2022 & Microsoft 365
- Basic understanding of network and setting up/troubleshooting network issues
- DSL and Cable Modem installations
- Routers / Firewall’s (e.g., off the shelf brands, SonicWall, and Watchguard)
- Basic knowledge of computer parts and part replacements
NOT REQUIRED, A PLUS
- Experience in IP based phone systems such as Allworx and Intermedia
- Experience in Barracuda brand hardware
- Knowledge of CAT5/CAT6 cabling and terminations
- Knowledge of Audio Video
- Working knowledge and experience with Labtech (Automate RMM System)
- Working knowledge and experience with ConnectWise PSA
The following certifications are a plus but are not required:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- Pay: Hourly (negotiable) + benefits, bonuses, and incentives
- Position: Full Time (employee)
- Mileage reimbursement for personal vehicle usage during workday at current Federal mandated rate
(after probationary period)
- Health insurance, Dental/Vision coverage
- 401K Matching Safe Harbor Plan
- Company-paid holidays
- Local Applicants ONLY; NO RELOCATION PROGRAM OFFERED
- Location: CANOGA PARK, CA
Advanced Business InnovationsWhy Work Here?
Amazing Technical Team, a great variety of work and opportunity to learn and grow.
Advanced Business Innovations (ABI) is an MSP located in Canoga Park, CA. ABI provides computing and telecommunications solutions to small and mid-size businesses throughout Los Angeles County. Over the past 20+ years, the company has achieved strong revenue growth and profitability due to its commitment to providing customers with high-quality solutions and industry-best customer service
6900 Owensmouth Av Ste 100Los Angeles, CA