Your salary is based on your experience of Multiple Dwelling Units. We offer Company Truck,Gas Card, Paid Holidays and Paid time off. We invite professionals who are looking for steady work and opportunities for advancement to Apply today!
- Execute Project based on the Two Week Look Ahead, plans, assigns, schedules, and supervises the work of foremen, electricians, and helpers engaged in the construction installation of electrical systems.
- Professional knowledge of the NFPA 70 & NFPA 70E codes for electrical installations.
- Maintain a daily Superintendent Log, tracking day to day activities, delays, project issues, etc.
- Manage Subcontractor labor assigned to project.
- Maintain an inventory log onsite tracking all packages, i.e., lighting deliveries, lamps, etc.,
- Create a clear execution installation plan, including planning job task labor, and material deliveries.
- Ability to interpret and work from instructions, penciled plans and sketches, and blue prints.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with superiors, subordinates, vendors and onsite Supervision.
- Attend all General Contractor/Construction Manager weekly job meetings for your project.
- Conducts daily project walk-thru inspections and gives on-site supervision over hazardous or unusual work assignments; assures availability of equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Maintain as-built drawings set onsite, to record daily changes. Turn over as-built set to the Project Manager at end of project.
Electrical Superintendent Qualifications and Skills
- Proven History of Running $2MM electrical contract work.
- Able to acclimate to changing environments on jobsite
- Posses a CAN DO attitude to his Field Crew and Counterparts
- Multi family experience with emphasis on Infrastructure, Units and Fire Alarm
- Communicate and coordinate with everyone that is involved in the job
- Able to evaluate time frame of tasks, and execute them with in Budgets
- Clean Driving Record, Drug Free
- Possess Osha 30 card and familiar with all job safety requirements