Assistant Project Manager/Estimator
Electrical Company seeking a assistant project manager/estimator with the following criteria.
The attributes of the Assistant Electrical Project Manager /Estimator are to be outgoing, confident, detailed -oriented, team player to work with the Estimating and Project Management Departments.
- Capable of analyzing project plans and specifications to determine the overall estimated cost of a project.
- Skilled at Quantity Take-Offs
- Review project drawings and prepare complete take-off report with CAD, Adobe, and Excel
- Develop scope of work for Subcontractors
- Help chief estimator to optimize job costs
- Maintain working documents in the companies estimating database
- Attend all Project meetings conducted in office
- Learn, support and utilize the procedures, policies, and planning tools created by the Project Manager Central
- Assist in Release of Rough & Trim material in a timely manner, based on lead times required for delivery to job site. Assist in Control and supervise panic buying by work crews.
- Monitor companies Material Receiving Policies and enforce correct procedures.
- Assist with monthly billing requisition and prepare Percent Complete and Job Cost Reports. Review and update monthly Rough and Trim reports. Assist with management of labor with other PM’s.
- Monitor cost reports and ensure labor targets are being met. If overruns develop, create a plan to return to budget.
- Monitor and enforce compliance with Aerial’s Safety Policies.
We offer competitive salary, medical, dental and vision and ongoing training. Paid time off and paid holidays. We also offer Life and disability Insurance.