Advanced Branding Consultants is accepting resumes for our Summer Sales & Marketing Internship Program.
Does it almost seem unheard of that an internship could be all of these things:
1) Paid (Isn't it funny when they tell you that you are "paid with experience") - (Tell them you'd also accept "money" as payment : )
2) Fun (a bunch of 45 year olds trying to re-live their youth through you isn't that fun. Neither is Helen's retirement party consisting of a little piece of cake and listening to the people that have been there for 30 years tell stories of "how crazy she was" in the 80's)
3) Great for gaining experience (instead of making sure that the coffee pot is always full, unjamming all of the staplers and making sure that everything in the file rooms are all in alphabetical order)
But at Advanced Branding Consultants all 3 of those and more are a reality.
- Our interns are paid exactly the same as our full time sales reps.
- Our office participates in team building events like bowling, poker tournaments, dodgeball, karaoke, philanthropy events and laser tag.
- Our interns get to learn all of the items below while working with the largest telecommunications company in Utah
Areas to gain experience will include:
Sales and Marketing
- Gain experience with professional sales (Full training provided)
- Work in client acquisition and client retention
- Work with the latest technologies
- Work with a team of fun yet professional like-minded people
- Learn the basics of corporate training and development
- Spend time with management learning coaching and leadership skills
- Learn goal setting and budgeting
- Gain a well-rounded experience of the business world
We are accepting resumes now so please make sure that you keep your schedule free for an interview. Good Luck!
PLEASE NOTE: We prefer that all interns must be either currently enrolled this semester or have just graduated. This is an entry level position and pay based upon performance. To apply please send your resume by clicking on APPLY!
Candidates with the following interests should apply:
Marketing, marketing and sales jobs, telecommunications marketing, marketing career, face to face sales, business marketing, business to business marketing plan, diploma in marketing, graduate marketing jobs, career marketing plan, marketing graduate jobs, business 2 business marketing, field marketing agencies, cellular marketing, marketing, wireless marketing, technology marketing, Sales, sales jobs, sales training, sales job, sales management, sales leads, sales tips, salesperson, sales representative, sales techniques, sales positions, selling