- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Program Assistant position provides administrative support associated with the 1115 Waiver Demonstration Project. This position works under the direct supervision of the Customer Service Manager, and assists in the daily operations in support of the 1115 Waiver Demonstration Project. This position supports ABH® and the department in a wide capacity to ensure that it operates efficiently. This position will represent ABH® and its services in a positive and professional manner and adhere to ABH®’s best practices, guidelines, policies and procedures as established, promoting ABH® as a leader in behavioral healthcare in all interactions and work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Customer Service Manager with all duties regarding organizational activities of the 1115 Demonstration Waiver project;
- Monitors, accepts and manages all ASAM training requests and materials received via the 1115 Waiver email inbox;
- Assumes the responsibility of managing the internal and external email correspondence of the 1115 Waiver inbox;
- Assist in management of all incoming and outgoing documents associated with the project;
- Assist the Clinical Team Lead in scheduling provider site surveys and preparing all materials associated with site surveys and resource tools;
- Assist in developing and managing various spreadsheets and database information for future reporting needs;
- Suggest enhancements to work flow processes, information systems, and other non-personnel related processes;
- Support quality assurance activities by keeping information updated, reviewing requests processed, and assisting with reports for both internal and external parties, as defined by contract requirements and within required time limits;
- Assist in program implementation and program changes
- Perform a wide variety of administrative support tasks, including, but not limited to, composing emails involving routine and complex matters, fielding telephone calls, analyzing requests and needs and updating information as needed;
- Foster a team environment, including providing coverage as needed for other members of the team;
- Maintains internal communications by notifying supervisors with all relevant program-based information;
- Attends all required staff, supervision and training meeting;
- Maintains confidentiality of all client protected health information and adheres to all HIPAA related policies and procedures;
- Demonstrates ethical behavior and cultural sensitivity in all activities involving individuals of diverse backgrounds;
- Performs other tasks/responsibilities as required to support the business operations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities;
- 1-3 years of demonstrated work experience in an administrative assistant or related position;
- Attends annual Conflict of Interest training.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to work independently on multiple tasks, meets deadlines, assimilate information easily and possess excellent organizational and analytic problem solving skills;
- Knowledge and application of the principles of work efficiencies;
- Must be flexible in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and change;
- Demonstrate experience in project implementation and a knowledge of project management;
- Knowledge of cultural diversity, engagement and ethics;
- Excellent PC skills with demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office Package (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook); internet;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
Advanced Behavioral Health
BusinessView all jobs at Advanced Behavioral Health
Get fresh Program Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.