Advanced Automation Consulting, Inc. (AAC) is seeking a Sr. Network Engineer / IT Manager for our client in Sumter, SC. This is a direct-hire (perm) position working on-site in Sumter.
*** MCSE certification is highly desired ***
- Active Directory
- Azure 2016 or newer (preferably in hybrid environments)
- Windows Server 2012 or newer
- VMware 6.5 or newer
- Experience with Data Center Management is a plus
- MCSE certification is a plus
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implements server, network and storage architecture changes to routing, storage, and switching configurations to optimize infrastructure resources and enhance security.
- Designs and engineers firewalls, assists with end point protection, and other security appliances/software to protect network resources.
- Verifies and remediates issues with network device and firewall backups.
- Tests and deploy Microsoft security updates through Microsoft SCCM to all Windows devices. Including vulnerability management of networking devices and firewalls.
- Assists with managing Windows Active Directory domain, sites, group policy objects, organizational units, groups, computers, and user objects.
- Designs and engineers VMware virtualization infrastructure environment.
- Assists in administration of network services including DHCP, DNS, and WINS.
- Responsible for maintaining internet service for employees, vendors accessing our systems, and members using our home banking/web page.
- Manages and provides Tier III support of local switches, servers, data storage, and routers including troubleshooting issues, repairing hardware, and remediating problems.
- Manages the installation of software upgrades for existing servers, network applications and operating systems.
- Manages software licensing compliance on servers, network devices and firewalls.
- Designs and engineers the terminal server farm for credit union staff and support.
- Assists with support of Data Processing applications and services to include servers, networks, backup design, and implementation.
- Assists in the creation of Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) in responding to audits and examinations.
- Manages SAN storage (e.g., creating new LUNs, changing size allocation, etc.) and maintains file shares
- Designs, engineers, and supports the wireless network infrastructure.
- Designs and engineers server and network monitoring system.
- Manages data & voice contracts and services.
- Manages the procurement for server and network related items with approval of the AVP of Information Technology and CIO.
- Travels to locations to install/maintain equipment or software.
We operate at the highest level of integrity at all times, strive to be the *Best of the Best* in all that we do, and we are the Best Value service provider to our clients.
Advanced Automation Consulting
Why Work Here?Advanced Automation Consulting, Inc., headquartered in Columbia, SC, is an IT Consulting Services firm focused on the long-term success of our clients and consultants. At AAC, we never lose our intense, passionate focus on the needs of our clients. We attract and retain the best and brightest consultants and provide them with support, training, and the project discipline to ensure the success of our clients and AAC. We operate at the highest level of integrity at all times, strive to be the *Best of the Best* in all that we do, and we are the Best Value service provider to our clients.
Fun team, excellent benefits, great opportunities and potential!