AAC is looking for a Senior Residential Mortgage Loan Processor to join their growing team! This person will provide quality customer service by obtaining necessary documentation for underwriting the loan file, ordering third party documentation, communicating directly with the customer and/or loan officer in a professional and effective manner to obtain necessary documentation, and provide proper disclosure as required by local, state, and federal regulations.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in residential mortgage processing including recent processing experience
- Knowledge of RESPA guidelines. General knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending practices and regulations. Understanding of Regulation Z and Regulation B requirements, as well as loan documents.
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Superior organizational skills and possess the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The responsibility of this position is managing specialized work efficiently, with confidence and competence. The position requires above average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work, and strong commitment to tasks completed on time. The person in this position will take work seriously, has a strong sense of duty, and is disciplined.
We operate at the highest level of integrity at all times, strive to be the *Best of the Best* in all that we do, and we are the Best Value service provider to our clients.
Advanced Automation Consulting
Why Work Here?Advanced Automation Consulting, Inc., headquartered in Columbia, SC, is an IT Consulting Services firm focused on the long-term success of our clients and consultants. At AAC, we never lose our intense, passionate focus on the needs of our clients. We attract and retain the best and brightest consultants and provide them with support, training, and the project discipline to ensure the success of our clients and AAC. We operate at the highest level of integrity at all times, strive to be the *Best of the Best* in all that we do, and we are the Best Value service provider to our clients.
Fun team, excellent benefits, great opportunities and potential!