AAC is looking for a contract Quality Assurance Analyst to join their growing team! This role will be responsible for performing tests on technical solutions to isolate and solve issues and initiates tests, analyzing results, and finding solutions to technical problems.
* Develop test plans, QA and/or User Acceptance Testing processes and test cases for product management and software development teams.
• Design and support user interface testing application and regression testing software.
• Test software applications for reliability and stability.
• Implement testing programs to perform quality assurance on technical applications including negative testing and usability.
• Lead projects to perform quality assessments that expose security flaws, reveal defects and identify areas of optimization.
• Design and/or run automated testing scripts with oversight for deployment of tests.
5 years translating business requirements or policy documentation into test cases and scenarios.
• 5 years building test cases and scenarios into test systems.
• 2 years of experience testing IBM Curam software.
• Document and support development of test scenarios/cases and the execution of testing activities.
5+ years large enterprise systems experience.
• Deep knowledge of healthcare operations (preferably Medicaid), business processes.
• Proficient in Atlassian tool suite including JIRA and Confluence.
• Prior experience working in a standard SDLC (waterfall methodology) & in an AGILE delivery.
We operate at the highest level of integrity at all times, strive to be the *Best of the Best* in all that we do, and we are the Best Value service provider to our clients.