IT Project Coordinator
Advanced Automation Consulting Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an IT Project Coordinator to join our client's team in Columbia, SC.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Maintaining project status, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings like PEAC and PPGC.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Manage smaller coordination efforts within the organization.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Developing project strategies.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project for initiation and closing.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Support PMO applications like PPM tool, Azure DevOps etc.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study.
• Three years experience in related field.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
We operate at the highest level of integrity at all times, strive to be the *Best of the Best* in all that we do, and we are the Best Value service provider to our clients.
Advanced Automation ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Fun team, excellent benefits, great opportunities and potential!
Advanced Automation Consulting, Inc., headquartered in Columbia, SC, is an IT Consulting Services firm focused on the long-term success of our clients and consultants. At AAC, we never lose our intense, passionate focus on the needs of our clients. We attract and retain the best and brightest consultants and provide them with support, training, and the project discipline to ensure the success of our clients and AAC. We operate at the highest level of integrity at all times, strive to be the *Best of the Best* in all that we do, and we are the Best Value service provider to our clients.