AAC is seeking a talented Business Analyst, for an immediate opportunity with our Columbia area banking/finance client.
The focus of this position is working with and through others. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional communicator, who is able to motivate others while being aware of and responsive to their needs and concerns. The ability to build and maintain relationships is essential to be successful in this role.
- Analysis of projects utilizing ACBS Commercial Loan System functionality and its surrounding applications.
- Proficient knowledge of complex commercial lending
- Perform complex transactions to include advances, payments, fixed conversions and rollovers for various pricing options on the ACBS system.
- Conceptualizing solutions by determining best choices in different situations with diversified procedures and standards within a framework of flexible procedures.
- Servicing the Participation/Syndication portfolio
- Build and maintain relationships, and working closely and accurately within established guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 3 years of experience in a business analyst role
- Conceptual and analytical skills to resolve errors of loan and General Ledger activity.
- Knowledge of database technologies, Microsoft Office Programs and Proficient with Various reporting writing software.
- Proficient with report writers such as Crystal and Access.
- Expertise in working on a project team
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience with ACBS Commercial Loan System is not required but preferred.