Customer Service Representative
Advanced Auto GLass Winter Park, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $15 Hourly
Glass/Automotive Company in Winter Park looking for full time Customer Service/Data Entry personnel. Individual would be responsible for handling inbound calls regarding insurance claims from policyholders, agents, and/or third parties. Additionally data input and scheduling jobs for field techs
- Professionally answers incoming phone calls from customer.
- Schedules customer appointments, assists technicians with work orders, verifies insurance coverage information, answers customer questions.
- Creates work orders for field techs
- Complete daily data input based on jobs completed by techs
- Other duties assigned by management
ATTRIBUTES / EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED; OR
- 1 to 3 years experience in a customer service role preferred
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Reliable transportation to work
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to remain in a stationary position majority of time.
- Ability to operate computer and other standard office equipment, such as a phone, calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Frequent communication with field techs, customers, associates, policyholders, insurance agents, and/or third parties. Must be able to exchange accurate information.
Behavioral Competencies / Skills
- Must be comfortable working in a highly structured performance-based environment
- Ability to learn computer and telephone systems, products, installation and repair procedures, and scripting and claim processing procedures for the assigned insurance company.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word
Advanced Auto GLass
1200 Solana Ave unit b Winter Park FL 32789Winter Park, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Advanced Auto GLass