- Posted: over a month ago
Position: Product Engineer
Location: Gibsonton, FL 33534
Who are we?
Advanced Airfoil Components is a fully owned and operated Siemens Energy business. AAC is proud to exclusively deliver innovative, high-tech casting components for Siemens Energy gas turbines at our state-of-the-art site.
Siemens Energy is a global team of more than 91,000 dedicated employees. Together, we're responsible for meeting the growing energy demand while ensuring our climate is protected. We keep the best of our 150-year legacy and push the boundaries of what is possible. Together as one team across 90 countries, we are committed to making sustainable, reliable and affordable energy possible. This is how we shape the energy of tomorrow.
Benefits Start Day 1 for Full-Time Colleagues - No Waiting Period!
Develops manufacturing process based on customer blueprint and specifications to fulfill company strategic goals while integrating the needs of marketing, sales and manufacturing departments. Troubleshoots process problems and provides technical support to manufacturing to ensure the on-time production of investment castings that meet the highest quality standards at the lowest possible cost.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Interface with customer representatives to develop new products and support general customer program requirements.
- Identify needs and goals for a new product, from function to aesthetics.
- Lead development projects and deliver on time.
- Review customer specifications and blueprints to determine the procedures, testing, and routing sequences required to meet the dimensional requirements.
- Utilizes process knowledge, basic engineering principles, previous experience, and creativity as necessary to develop processes that result in the production of quality castings that conform to customer specifications and timetables.
- Develop new technology to support plant initiatives
- Reviews all layouts, tool reworks and tool construction as necessary to ensure consistency and repeatability of process results.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- B/S in Metallurgical, Materials or Engineering or other related fields of experience.
- Roughly 5 yrs. experience in investment casting, preferably cored IGT product
- Aerospace casting experience desirable
- Proven track record of casting development and improvement.
Why Choose Advanced Airfoil Components?
A career with AAC is a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Advanced Airfoil Components has to offer.
Benefits Start Day 1 for Full-Time Employees - No Waiting Period!
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance with no waiting period.
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly competitive company-matching contributions
- Work-Life Balance:
- 15 Vacation Days & sick days
- 11 Company-Paid Holidays, including Floating Holidays
- Professional and Personal Growth
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local
Advanced Airfoil Components LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Advanced Airfoil Components LLC