Financial Analyst - Intermediate
Contract position - Starting in January - Aprox. 12 month contract
(with the possibility to extend beyond that date)
Pay range: $25 - $35 / Hour
This role is responsible for account ownership for all credit related processes for assigned independent dealer, grower and financing portfolio across all brands.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Assist with the annual credit review process consistent with credit policy, guidelines and operational procedures. Analyze customer credit, financial and related metrics, and industry information to establish customers' credit limits permitting highest profitable sales while limiting exposure.
• Recommend and promote key risk mitigation strategies designed to maximize sales without creating unnecessary risk including external and in-house financing as a key risk mitigation strategy for dealers.
• Develop strong relationships with assigned region/account constituencies, including customers, Field Sales and Customer Operations. Collaborate with key stakeholders to train, support, develop, and communicate respectfully on credit policies and credit risk mitigation strategies.
• Manage a portfolio worth $.5B or more in credit limit
• Ensure compliance with credit policy and procedures along with Sarbanes Oxley controls. Support internal and external audit requirements.
• Support ad-hoc requests
- Candidates should possess strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Accounting, Finance or a related field of study
- 1 - 3 years of related experience in a finance/accounting role,Agricultural industry desirable
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form, be self-motivated with strong results orientation, and possess the ability to manage through barriers.
- Demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines, work on multiple projects, work effectively within a team environment and across multiple business disciplines.
- Actively seeks to understand customers’ needs, and develops and delivers solutions that drive the business success of our customers
- Demonstrate a proven track record, with demonstrated success in the following areas:
- Strong knowledge of MS office applications, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of SAP, Salesforce is desirable
- A friendly customer-service attitude is required and necessary for success in this role.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Since 1994, Advance Services has been dedicated to providing our clients with the most qualified employees in the market. We are committed to delivering unparalleled customer service as our first priority. We deliver effective staffing solutions for clients who we could see ourselves working for. Our successful business model is built on the foundation of the Golden Rule: The way we treat you is how we would want you to us and our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer