Customer Service-COVID Tracer
Advance Services Inc Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Customer Service-COVID Tracer to work weekends and a couple of days during the week. This position is from 11:00 a.m.to 7:00 p.m.
You will be working under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Advance Services IncWhy Work Here?
Weekly pay, safety incentives, great pay, great jobs! Great advancement and pay increase opportunities.
Advance Services provides the most qualified and dependable employees in the market by using our unique comprehensive interviewing /screening process and partnering with our clients. This allows us to truly customize to the staffing needs of every client while still delivering the best possible employees. As the industry leader, Advance Services continues to grow with more than 1,400 clients nationwide and over 50 offices across the United States. EOE.