Advance Services Inc Fort Madison, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Contract Recruiter Fort Madison, IA
· Through early August with potential for extension
· Pay = $25 – $30/ Hour
· First shift – 40-hour work week
· All positions require background check and drug screen.
We are looking for a Contract Recruiter who will join the Talent Acquisition team.
As a Recruiter, you will be the go-to person to help manufacturing and distribution sites find talent in
traditional and non-traditional recruitment methods. Supply chain is growing, and you will be an integral part in recruiting talent across the country.
What you’ll do in this role:
● Manage the full-cycle recruitment process for select manufacturing and distribution sites.
● Source for candidates on priority roles and build a pipeline of talent.
● Use career sites, job boards, social media and other platforms to engage talent.
● Schedule on-site interviews and create job offers for select locations.
● Proactively track, monitor and communicate progress on hourly supply chain roles.
● Bring innovative solutions to help influence processes, business partners and facility leaders.
● Research new ways to find talent and pilot ideas.
What you’ll need to be successful:
● 2+ years of full cycle recruiting.
● Experience managing 30+ job openings at one time.
● Experience with sourcing techniques, including recruiting on various platforms, social media campaigns
and crafting Boolean search strings.
● Strong attention to detail while managing multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment.
● Intellectually curious about new and best practices, thinking outside of the box, and process
● High level of communication and organizational skills.
● Knowledge of Google Sheets and/or experience with tracking data in Excel.
● Prior experience working with an HRIS/ATS, ideally Workday.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Advance Services Inc
Advance Services provides the most qualified and dependable employees in the market by using our unique comprehensive interviewing /screening process and partnering with our clients. This allows us to truly customize to the staffing needs of every client while still delivering the best possible employees. As the industry leader, Advance Services continues to grow with more than 1,400 clients nationwide and over 50 offices across the United States.
AddressFort Madison, IA