Contract + Project Coordinator (Construction industry)
Farmington, MI 48335
- 3 Month contract with potential extension
- $22 - $28/ Hour
- Enters new contracts and manages any changes to existing retrofit or PSA contracts or Labor and Material tickets in the Contract Booking System (CBS). Ensures proper contract information such as tax, sell price, cost estimates, customer information, etc. are accurately entered.
- Downloads and distributes cost data files, enters job assignments and transfers and provides forecasting data for management. Generates reports as requested.
- Administers the subcontract process. Assists project management by generating the subcontracts on line or using templates. Organizes subcontractor documentation such as waivers, certificates of insurance, wrap ups, and bonding information. Manages subcontractor invoices by releasing for payment or researching payment problems.
- Manages project documentation files. Gathers documents such as submittal documentation, customer communication, subcontracts documents, and proposals. Completes project closeout checklists including as-builts, final invoicing to the customer, warranty letters, project books and training documentation.
- Produces submittal packages for use by technicians, engineers or the customer. Gathers documents such as network flow diagrams, room schedules, project bill of materials and vendor cut sheet.
- Flags contracts in CBS when certified payrolls are required. Submits state prevailing wage documentation for contracts.
- Assists management in the coordination of safety programs. Ensures monthly toolbox training and safety reporting are completed. Works with project management to ensure employees have the proper safety equipment.
- Utilizes electronic purchasing / ordering tools to enter and track project materials.
- Works with project management to ensure cost scheduling and re-estimates are entered into the installation system. Enters project dates and schedules contract costs as directed.
- Creates and submits bills through the installation system as directed by project management. Assists with identifying, investigating and resolving billing issues to keep positive cash flow on projects.
- Researches cost miss-charges issues involving pre-entered costs, timesheet or expense reports.
- Assists project management in the collection process as directed.
- Acts as liaison to the Shared Service Center for the project team.
- Assists the Service Project Manager or Service Branch Manager with data entry and maintaining the integrity of the local database including forecast reports, opportunity reports, opportunity reassignments, maintenance etc. Reconciles with the contract booking system.
- Assists the Service Project Manager or sales with the securing or booking process by following up on locking and approval status to ensure timely booking, securing contract documents with approved terms and conditions, securing required signatures and distribution and following up on documents for pre-entered and Letters of Intent.
- Assists sales and the Service Project Manager in completing change order proposals and booking the related change orders within CBS.
- Assists in the preparation of: customer proposals, letters, spreadsheets, issuance of Bid Bonds, Certificates of Insurance, Payment/Performance Bonds, Pre Qualification Questionnaires and order legal paperwork and forms to aid in finalization of contract award. Manages branch or regional resumes for use in proposals. Maintains a library of branch proposals and presentations for use in future sales efforts, along with a related stock of sales supplies and brochures.
- May perform duties of an Administrative Assistant if the role is not present in the branch, or may provide back up support to an Administrative Assistant.
- Supports or backs up other Service Project Coordinators and other branch or regional financial / administrative personnel as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Three to five years experience in the construction industry/contracting business performing similar contract and project management functions.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Ability to effectively represent company and communicate with customers and others at varying levels.
- Demonstrated proficiency to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence.
- Exposure to cost accounting desired.
- Working knowledge of PCs and MSOffice including MSProject.
- Under general direction, provides support to the Service Project Management team to ensure consistent and timely responses to customers.
- Administers the project business through activities such as subcontract processing, managing project documentation, booking or cost tracking system entry, and customer invoicing.
Equal Opportunity Employer
#ASI - Department 500
Equal Opportunity Employer EOE.
Advance Services employees cover a full range of jobs, from entry-level assembly workers to seasoned managers, from accountants to high-level administrative assistants. All are fully qualified and ready to join your team. Our staffing solutions are designed to meet today’s
Planned and seasonal staffing
Over two decades, Advance Services has grown to more than 51 locations across the United States, with more than 1,400 clients, based on our honest, friendly and service-oriented relationships. In fact, we have provided staffing for 40 of the current Fortune 500 companies.
How do we do it? Advance Services delivers more qualified and dependable employees than other staffing companies because we spend more time with our clients and employees up front to make a better match. Moreover, we offer our clients the best of both worlds: As an independently-owned business with multiple locations, we are small enough to establish a personal relationship yet large enough to structure our services to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction at the corporate level.
Advance Services pueden ser la oportunidad que está buscando.
Los empleados de Advance Services cubren una amplia de trabajos, desde trabajadores de la asamblea de nivel de entrada hasta gerentes, desde contadores hasta asistentes administrativos de alto nivel. Todos están completamente calificados y listos para unirse a su equipo. Nuestras soluciones de personal están diseñadas para satisfacer las necesidades comerciales de hoy:
Reclutamiento planeado y de temporada.
Horas de tiempo completo
Asignaciones a largo plazo
Durante más de dos décadas, Advance Services ha crecido a m
¿Cómo lo hacemos? Advance Services ofrece más empleados calificados y confiables que otras compañías de personal porque pasamos más tiempo con nuestros clientes y empleados por adelantado para hacer una mejor combinación.