Call Center Representative - THIRD SHIFT
CSR - National Accounts
Two Shifts available:
- 10:30pm - 7am
- 7pm - 3:30 am
- MUST be available to train for 2 weeks on Day Shift.
Contract up to 3 months (with possibility of extension)
- Pay range: $15 - $17 per hour
- All positions require Background Check and Drug Screen
Provides service for National Account customers in a professional manner, ensuring contract compliance. Acts as a liaison between the
customer, the branch, the sales representative and corporate functions. Maintains special and/or ancillary services for customers;
researches and analyzes customer billing and/or account questions. Updates and/or trains customer service team and/or branch associates
on new or changing customer requirements.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer, the branch, the sales representative and corporate functions (e.g. Accounting) via phone, email and other electronic systems regarding various types of the business unit National Accounts.
- Maintains special and/or ancillary services via company and/or customer websites to include scanning and uploading graphs and business proposals.
- Updates work order via customer web portals (e.g. opening/closing work orders, providing status updates on work orders)
- Receives telephone calls or emails which are basic and routine in nature to handle work orders placed by National Accounts customers.
- Uses computerized system for inputting and tracking work order and ensures customers receive service through processing orders and coordinating issues with the Customer Account Managers.
- Handles customer calls/correspondence for customer scheduling and inquires and records all customer information and call history information.
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED);
or one to two years of related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Advance Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
#ASI - Department 500