Advance Services is seeking candidates for the following position:
Biologist (Cell Biology / Assays / microscopy)
- Contract role - about 12 months with possible extension
- $20 - $25 per hour
All positions require: Background Check and Drug Screen
We are looking for a highly motivated scientist to join our Cell Sciences & Imaging team. This team works in a collaborative environment supporting various projects across the company.
Primary responsibilities of this role are to
1) provide support for and execute cell biology assays and
2) complete assigned lab duties.
Conduct experiments in the lab assignment independently and collaboratively, Support other team members as needed. Take care of lab duties (all team members have lab duties)
MS or higher education with demonstrated ability in plant sample handling and experience in working in the research lab are required.
Clear and timely communication and result orientation are keys to success for this role.
Proficient use of MS Office and experience in microscopy, automation and statistics are highly desired.
Extension of responsibilities and contract period could be a possibility depending on needs and performance.
- Master’s Degree
- 2 plus years of experience
- Experience in working with plant materials
- Microscopy experience, use of automated imaging system is great -
- Use various microscopes.
- Setting up automation to run the assays
- Biological Imaging
- Protein Detection
- MS Office Suite
Equal Opportunity Employer
Advance Services Inc