Advance Services, Inc. Cedar Falls, IA
- Posted: over a month ago
Unload product and move to storage locations by efficiently stacking and storing merchandize in appropriate area
Ensure shipments are accurate and free of damage and report any variances.
Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Perform picking duties in an efficient manner.
Efficiently use a hand-held scanner to identify product codes and dates.
Load, unload, move and stack merchandize using a forklift and the use of a hand-held scanner for picking and receiving.
Keep appropriate records to guarantee inventory control. Assist in physical inventory.
Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety at all times.
Other duties as assigned.
- Advance Services is for and about people; we are your employment specialists.
- Enjoy our easy application process.
- You NEVER pay a fee!
- Weekly pay.
- Fun Safety and attendance incentives.
- Health Benefits to keep you and your family healthy.
- PTO so you have time for you.
- Great Referral Incentives.
- Advance Services partners with the top companies in the area!
Advance Services, Inc.
AddressCedar Falls, IA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Advance Services, Inc.