- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bring your expertise and skills as an Electrician specializing in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and correcting issues at extensive industrial facilities in Colusa, CA!
- Troubleshoot and debug (i.e., diagnoses trouble or defects, determines corrective action, and repairs system).
- Know how to bend pipes and pull wires
- Assemble and install equipment at other ABC Company locations. Interpreting electrical schematics and device layout drawings. Populating panel back plates, point-to-point wiring, and field wiring of machine control devices.
- Diagnose and address functionality and safety issues.
- Installs conduits and pipes to the building's electrical wires and cables.
- Ensures piping complies with electrical codes.
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical equipment.
Pay: $40-$50/HR DOE
Shift: Monday – Friday (Overtime when needed)
Hours: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Why work for Advance Services, Inc.
- Advance Services is for and about people; we are your employment specialists.
- Enjoy our easy application process.
- You NEVER pay a fee!
- Weekly pay.
- Fun Safety and attendance incentives.
- Health Benefits to keep you and your family healthy.
- Great Referral Incentives.
- Advance Services partners with the top companies in the area!
Apply for this job by clicking the apply button. You will be directed to our website, www.advanceservices.com
Please select a branch near you or call our office at 530-379-0230
Stop in and see our experienced, bilingual, and friendly staff today at 200 6th Street, Colusa, CA 95932
Advance Services is an equal opportunity employer
Advance Services, Inc.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Advance Services, Inc.
Get fresh Commercial Industrial Electrician jobs daily straight to your inbox!