Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Provide top notch Customer Service to internal and external customers
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns
- Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures
- Communicate with internal teams to ensure proper scheduling of orders
- Work closely with the invoicing team on discrepancies
- Partner with internal/external teams to meet and exceed customer’s expectations
- Enter new orders, release blanket orders and manage reschedules
- Perform contract review to validate all criteria on customer purchase order matches our quote prior to acceptance (terms, address, tax, qty, price, etc.)
- Create work orders and communicate with internal teams appropriately
- Maintain customer part number sheets and pricing spreadsheets
- Create, print, and validate shippers
- Send purchase order request (POR) to procure special material related to processing Sales Orders.
- Calculate and process customer labor timecards
- Monitor customers reschedule reports and open order reports
- Respond to customer service group email in a timely and courteous manner
- Provide customers with order confirmation and updates
- Problem solve customer issues / internal issues
- High School Graduate or GED
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Customer Service Representative
- Customer focused
- Problem solver
- Good time management skills
- High level of motivation and strong work ethic
- Sage X3 experience or other ERP systems
- Excellent communication
- Effective interpersonal skills
- We are your employment specialists.
- Never a fee
- Weekly pay
- Safety and attendance incentives
- Health Benefits
- Sick Time
- Referral Incentives
Advance Services, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Advance Services, Inc.