Administrative Assistant-IMMEDIATE HIRE-FULL BENEFITS!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- 401K W/Company Match
- HAP Insurance Coverage up to $6,000 Annually
Job Duties Include, But Not Limited To:
- Assist all departments in daily tasks as needed.
- Managing and maintaining client lists and information
- Organize tasks and scheduling meetings
- Assist with errand running
- Organizing and finding relevant data
- Tracking inventory and office supplies
- Reviewing documents for misspellings and grammatical errors
- Generating reports as needed
- Maintaining security of all files and records
- Performing various administrative tasks
- Innovate the position to create maximum efficiency
- Expert level experience in organizing and prioritizing
- Familiar with Microsoft office software programs
- Excellent typing speed and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding ability to maintain and deal with confidential information
- Strong multi-tasking skills with ability to balance workload.
- Must be able to interface with all levels of management
- Extremely effective independent worker with team player attitude
- Must be positive, self-starting, and passionate
Advance RestorationWhy Work Here?
Team Oriented Environment, Friendly Atmosphere, Competitive Pay
Established and growing restoration company servicing all of southeast Michigan. Services include Fire damage, Water damage, Storm damage and Mold remediation.
22815 Macomb Industrial DriveCharter Township of Clinton, MI