- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $150,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Advance Products & Systems, LLC is seeking an Operations Manager to oversee the company’s organizational processes to keep manufacturing at optimal levels and to implement improvements that will be benefit the company’s growth. The main duties include strategies to improve productivity and efficiency levels and building a positive company culture.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensure that the organization conforms to customer, internal, ISO 9001, and regulatory/legal requirements
- Responsible for all department managers and supervisors.
- Work with the President of the company and management team to implement policies and procedures and follow through with implementation.
- Create a best in-class Customer Service organization by hiring, developing, motivating, and retaining solid professionals to support APS overall goals.
- Evaluate and enforce policies and procedures and communicate operating policies and issues during department meetings.
- Oversee resolutions when there are customer issues; this includes installation issues and devising ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Works closely with management team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the organization are being properly executed in accordance to customer, internal, ISO 9001, and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Operations Manager Requirements:
- Experience in monitoring overall customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field
- Proven ability in management, operations, and leadership
- Understanding of general finance
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, and employees
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid understanding of manufacturing processes and quality systems
- Experience with MS-Office
Advance Products & Systems, LLC
108 ASSET AVEScott, LA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?