We're looking for talented team members who believe in constantly moving forward and helping our patients do the same. Advance PT and Sports Rehab has served the Lynn community for over 20 years!
- On average, you'll enjoy the opportunity using your clinical expertise to deliver the highest quality one-on-one care.
- You'll become part of people's comeback stories and find inspiration as they grow stronger.
- We'll help you improve, too! We offer continuing education opportunities to help you grow and develop in the field you love
Job Title: Physical Therapist
Job Type: Full Time or Part time pos available
Job Locations: Lynn, Ma 01901
Job Description and Responsibilities : We're looking for a compassionate, forward-thinking physical therapist. The responsibilities of this role include ...
- Devising creative treatment plans for individuals suffering from injuries of muscle, nerve, joint and bone diseases.
- Working one-on-one to restore function, relieve pain and prevent disability.
- Encouraging patients along the road to recovery.
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Adaptive to multiple cultures
- Autonomous practice
- Previous experience in physical therapy, rehabilitation, or other related field
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- College Degree( masters or doctorate) mandatory MA Physical Therapist License
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to patient success
Advance Physical Therapy and Sports Rehab offers an excellent benefits package including:
- Health and Dental insurance
- Continuing education
- Competitive rates
- Adaptive/ Creative bonuses
If you love motivating people and helping them grow stronger, we're interested in talking with you.
For immediate consideration, please Apply Now to be contacted.