Inbound Customer Service - PAID TRAINING!!!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Advanced Call Center Technologies (ACT) is looking for energetic, motivated individuals to join our rapidly growing team of Customer Experience Representatives. In this role, you will be the voice of the company, using your people skills and knowledge to solve problems and make a difference in our customers’ lives. You will receive paid, hands-on training in valuable computer skills, negotiation techniques, interpersonal communication and business processes. ACT offers a positive company culture with many opportunities for advancement – more than 90% of our leadership team started as Customer Experience Reps!
Working at ACT is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to join something bigger. As an employee-owned company, employees have a path to becoming shareholders and co-owners in the company. When you join ACT, you are taking control of your future and benefiting directly from our company’s success. You will be personally rewarded for your contributions as our company shares grow in value.
· Opportunities for promotion
· Flexible schedules
· Tremendous bonus opportunities
· Fantastic supervisors and a positive environment
· Employee Ownership Program – a company paid, long-term benefit
· Healthcare and other benefits for you, your spouse, and/or children after 90 days
· Paid time off and paid holidays after 90 days
We will empower you to provide best in class service! Customer Experience Representatives use their excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers. In this role you will receive inbound calls from consumers for assistance with billing inquiries, payments, credits, fraud alerts, internet and cell phone services, and mortgage servicing. Customer Experience Representatives are problem solvers with good negotiation skills who are self-driven and motivated to meet individual service and sales goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
· Maintains confidentiality; Listen to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
· Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds quickly and effectively to customer questions.
· Multi tasks to document while speaking with the consumer.
· Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality. Meets clients’ specific quality standards.
· Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
· Is consistently at work and on time
· Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
· Other duties as requested by management
Must be able to successfully pass criminal background check
Data entry and basic computer skills
Previous Call Center or similar customer service experience preferred
Education: High School diploma or GED.
Advance Call Center Technologies
606 Morgan Blvd.La Feria, TX
Get fresh Customer Service Inbound Call Center jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.