Project Manager AV Systems
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; Five plus years experience in a Construction business. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple initiatives concurrently. Creative problem-solving abilities with a strong passion for driving process improvements and results. Excellent communication skills and the ability to grasp technical aspects of products or programs.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, and construction personnel
- Work with the Operations Manager to select and manage subcontractors and delegating work
- Coordinate labor for project success via the field superintendent
- Problem-solving to address delays, emergencies, or other issues
- Comply with safety and building codes as well as legal requirements
- Report progress to clients
- Explain contract and technical matters in a clear manner
- Prepare budgets, cost estimates, schedules, and timelines
- Ensure change orders are processed timely and accurately
- Ensure project comes in on-time & on-budget.
- Great customer service, communication, and customer service skills
- Proven leadership skills and ability to delegate work
- Exceptional time management skills, ability to estimate work effort and time needed for various construction jobs
- Good writing skills for proposals, RFI’s, change orders, customer updates and reports
- Excellent technical skills and understanding of construction methods, contracts, and blueprints
- Must have excellent computer skills. Knowledge of Microsoft programs-EXCEL, Word and Power point, Adobe, etc. Procore is a plus.
- Ensure Procore is updated with current project status
- Keep Operations Manager updated on critical to success aspects of each project
- Provide status updates / change order status / RFI updates / etc. as needed
- Responsible for site visits in the field with technicians and customers
- Meeting with the Sales, Engineering, Leadership, and others as needed, to status jobs
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
Advance Cable Solutions Inc.Why Work Here?
Incredible company, Family feel, Tons of room for growth, Company is radically expanding!
Advanced Cable Solutions, Inc. (ACS) is a Low Voltage integration contractor specializing in the design, installation, and integration of Structured Cabling, Audiovisual, Fire Alarm, Life Safety, Integrated Electronic Security, Public Address, Mass Notification and Distributed Antenna Systems.
26074 AvenueValencia, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Advance Cable Solutions Inc.