Director of Business Development, Connected Care
Aduro Redmond, WA
- Expired: April 17, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have a passion for helping people and organizations flourish? Do you have a competitive spirit that sparks success? Aduro is seeking a Business Development Director with a strong enterprise skillset, proven experience working with executive level decision makers, and stellar track record in consulting with and selling SaaS products into health systems.
As the Business Development Director for Connected Care, you will lead the go-to-market strategy for this product, building relationships with health systems, enterprise prospects and clients, launching the solution into the market, and building a long-term revenue stream for Aduro.
- Define, develop and deploy Aduro’s strategy for distributing Connected Care into the market
- Conduct research to identify the key markets and personas to target
- Identify and validate the business and strategic needs of the client
- Frame and build the program infrastructure, sales process, required tools needed to start, scale, and grow the Connected Care solution and program
- Partner with the Aduro Connected Care product development + engineering teams, current clients, and brokers + consultants to ensure that all facets of the program are working together to create and convert demand
- Facilitate training of the Growth teams to distribute Connected Care
- Partner to ensure excellence in representing Aduro’s innovation to employer and health system buyers
- Support work with broker/consultants to promote and distribute Connected Care
- Speak publicly regarding how Aduro delivers value with Connected Care to employers and health systems
- Accomplished healthcare industry + SaaS professional with 10+ years’ experience, successfully consulting, selling and managing health systems
- Strong and influential relationship building capabilities both within and across teams
- Ability to embrace an “evolve and learn” mentality
- Created and developed programs that have driven new or additional revenue
- High personal and professional standards with unassailable integrity and ethics
- Expertise in healthcare SaaS solutions, deploying new technology, creating powerful user experiences, and building out programs that deliver long term organizational growth
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; experience in SaaS is required
- Proficient in using technology MS Office, Salesforce, LinkedIn
- Strategic, thoughtful, and effective communication skills; thoughtful and professional writing and grammar skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Have fun while we build
Aduro offers a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, 401k plans with company match, life insurance, student loan repayment support and discounted pet insurance. We also believe that work/life balance is important and have a flexible vacation policy for full time team members.
Location. Our beautiful office is situated in the heart of Redmond’s vibrant downtown retail district. Within blocks, you can grab coffee or pop into one of many restaurants around the corner. Our office was custom designed with an outdoor patio that gets plenty of use in the warmer months (including a Bocce ball court which we utilize during the summer for a company-wide tournament).
Community. We are avid Zoom collaborators until we can be together again in our office space. Our community fosters collaboration, so be ready to converse and let ideas percolate! Aduro believes diversity is a necessary element to our success as a business. We are committed to building a community that represents and celebrates a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills; we want you to bring your verve!
Food + Beverage. When we are in the office, our kitchen is stocked with delicious, healthy food and beverages to keep snack attacks and coffee cravings at bay. And when the afternoon calls for it, we have the makings for a fun-filled happy hour.
We, at Aduro, LLC. pledge to ensure mutual respect and maintain that no job applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, marital status, disability, age, gender orientation or religion. Aduro, Inc. values diversity in our team and is committed not only to our legal obligations, but also to the positive promotion of equality in all aspects of employment Aduro, LLC. is an EEO employer.
BusinessView all jobs at Aduro