Adult Nightclub Manager with EXPERIENCE
Overview: Adult Nightclub Manager oversees the operation of the nightclub as well as the scheduling and management of staff.
• Supervises and coordinates activities of the nightclub employees to ensure that the club is running efficiently and profitably.
• Directly supervises various employees on a daily basis in all departments.
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies and applicable laws.
• Ensures the hospitality of the guest.
• Assists in interviewing, hiring, and training applicants/employees.
• Plans, assigns, and directs work.
• Appraises good performance.
• Coaches poor performance.
• Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
• 1 to 5 years of progressive management experience in a full-service nightclub.
• Strong guest service and leadership skills.
• Strong coaching skills and team-building experience.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload in a deadline-driven demanding environment.
• Must be organized, self-motivated, and proactive with strong attention to detail.
• Must have food and beverage knowledge.
• Proficient computer skills including POS, Inventory and Cost Control applications