Adult & Pediatric Urgent Care Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision
We are currently seeking a Physician to join our team! THE BEST opportunity for an Urgent Care Provider!
Adult and Pediatric Urgent Care is looking for Physicians that would like to join a small, family owned, patient oriented organization. We offer high-end treatment in new, clean facilities with onsite digital X-ray, comprehensive lab and a strong support staff.
Our provider satisfaction is just as high as our patient approval. We are looking for the perfect fit for a Physician. This could be a part time position or full time as we are always looking for great providers that focus on quality patient care.
Please check us out online www.APURGENTCARE.com
Our locations are located in North Hollywood, Moorpark, Thousand Oaks and West Hills.
1 year experience required in either emergency room or urgent care. Must feel comfortable treating all age groups.
You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
- Perform medical procedures as necessary
- Prescribe medications and treatments
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Maintain patient medical records
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Previous experience as a physician, surgeon or other medical fields
- Advanced knowledge of treatment and drug interactions
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership qualities
Adult & Pediatric Urgent Care
22950 Vanowen StLos Angeles, CA