Senior Marketing Manager - Hybrid Schedule in Chicago
- $77,996 to $140,851 Yearly
Chamberlain University has a 130-year history and the mission to educate, empower, and embolden diverse healthcare professionals who advance the health of people, families, communities, and nations. We're 99,000 strong, with 31,000 students and 68,000 alumni armed with the skills, passion, and determination to make a difference in today's complex healthcare environment. By living Chamberlain Care, we've built a culture in which colleagues and students thrive and we graduate extraordinary healthcare professionals who transform the health of people worldwide.
Our regionally accredited University is comprised of the College of Nursing and the College of Health Professions. Our College of Nursing offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree program at 23 campuses and online post-licensure degree programs and certificates including RN to BSN, RN to MSN, a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) with six Specialty Tracks, and a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP). Our College of Health Professions offers online options with a Master of Public Health degree, Public Health Certificate programs, and a Master of Social Work degree. Learn more about Chamberlain University, part of Adtalem Global Education, at www.chamberlain.edu.
Opportunity at a Glance
The Senior Manager, Marketing is responsible for driving marketing efforts with the goal of increasing brand reputation and enrollments in University programs. This position is charged with supervising the development and execution of marketing efforts, ensuring that the Marketing department is providing strong guidance and support to the University. Working closely with the Marketing Leadership team and campus/online teams, this position maintains responsibility for marketing strategies, recruiting and sponsorship events, coordinating marketing material development, managing marketing budgets, and performing market research.
- Partners with functions across the University to implement marketing plans.
- Responsible for all marketing efforts across the University.
- Directs inquiry generating campaigns and events to support the enrollment plan.
- Manages creation of communications.
- Manages marketing budgets and tracks actual expenses versus the budget - Tracks and evaluates marketing mix and recommends actions to increase outcomes.
- Develops and implements grass roots marketing programs consistent with local needs and national goals.
- Implements special projects, market tests and support of high-priority programs.
- Assures all communications are compliant and meet brand guidelines.
- Measures and reports on results of marketing activities.
- Works with and provides direction to outside vendors (PR and Ad agencies) as needed.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
You will be working a hybrid schedule in our office in Chicago.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in marketing or a related field.
- Master's degree preferred.
- At least 7 years of marketing experience in a corporate marketing or advertising agency environment.
- Sharp, strategic marketer with a blend of direct marketing and brand marketing experience.
- Proven local marketing experience.
- Experience working in an inquiry generation setting for a direct sales force.
- Educational experience preferred.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Solid analytical skills.
- PC skills in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be willing to travel overnight (up to 30%).
In support of the pay transparency laws enacted across the country, the expected salary range for this position is between $77,996 and $140,851. Actual pay will be adjusted based on job-related factors permitted by law, such as experience and training; geographic location; licensure and certifications; market factors; departmental budgets; and responsibility. Our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements. The position qualifies for the below benefits.
Adtalem offers a robust suite of benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401k Retirement Program + 6% employer match
- Participation in Adtalem's Flexible Time Off (FTO) Policy
- 12 Paid Holidays
For more information related to our benefits please visit: https://careers.adtalem.com/us/en/benefits.
You are also eligible to participate in an annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
Adtalem Global Education IncChicago, IL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.