Chargeback Fraud Analyst NYC
Adorama New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fraud and Dispute Recovery Analyst
Verification and Claims Manager
Fraud and Dispute Recovery Analyst is responsible for investigating and resolving credit card “chargebacks”. When a customer claims that they never received an item but was charged for it, they need to try and track the source of the problem or determine if the customer is committing credit card fraud by disputing the charge.
- Initiates chargebacks and retrievals in the Card Processing Platform
- Handles incoming and outgoing chargeback and retrieval support documentation initiated in the MasterCard and Visa systems daily
- Reviews daily processing system chargeback and retrieval reports
- Records incoming and outgoing documentation in the Case Management Tool and communicates with cardholders and Company Program Administrators on a regular basis
- Balance daily In Clearing reports to chargeback reports
- Maintains and distributes daily, weekly and monthly client reporting
- Research and remain current with MasterCard and VISA chargeback processing and compliance changes
- Recommends fraud detection rules in the Authorization System Fraud tool based on chargeback trends
- Monitors fraud using internal and external fraud detection tools
- Reports fraud trends using fraud reports and live monitoring
- Manage a small team
Skills & Experience
- Ability to interact with cardholders and Company Program Administrators
- Ability to interact with high-level clients and bank representatives
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines
- Ability to review reports in accordance with pre-established criteria and take appropriate action with little or no supervision
- Strong Analytical skills
- Must have 5 years' experience in any type of fraud/chargeback processing Experience with VISA and MasterCard chargeback and reporting tools is a plus
- Experience with credit card systems and/or fraud monitoring is a plus
- Must have proficient Microsoft Office skills in Excel and Word
- Advanced Excel skills is a plus
- Must have strong professional communication skills.
- BA/BS Degree Accounting/Finance/Business
We at ADORAMA believe in respecting & encouraging diversity and as such we gladly abide by all EEOC regulations. We will never turn down a qualified employee based on race, religion, gender, sexual-identification, disability, or any other protected class. All jobs are and will continue being awarded based on merit.
Powered by JazzHR