Adopt Technologies is in need of a highly motivated, customer service oriented IT professional that will continue to build and expand Adopt Technologies track record of excellent technical support and customer service, both of which help us maintain a 98% customer retention rate. The individual selected for this position will have the unique opportunity of putting their fingerprint on a rapidly growing company and play a key role in the continued growth and future success of Adopt Technologies. This team member will be a critical player in the continued enhancement of customer support systems, processes and efficiencies. We are looking for individuals that prove to be great technicians, communicators, leaders, team members and strategic thinkers with a desire to learn and expand their responsibilities within the company through earned promotions.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Provide desktop and server technical support over telephone, e-mail, and personal requests for help as it relates to hosted and local computer systems.
- Foster customer relationships in order to progress to a Trusted Advisor position, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Assist customers with software, hardware and network related challenges; performed remotely, by email, phone or in person.
- Utilize a ticketing system to communicate, document and escalate client requests for service.
- Perform OS and software updates as needed.
- Perform routine maintenance on computers as needed for support issues or as scheduled maintenance.
- Provide support on a variety of services and applications in Windows OS and Office 365 environments.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution
- React to potential network and system problems before they impact the customer
- Perform post resolution follow-ups
- "Customer First" attitude and ability to communicate solutions in terms understood by non technical users
- 1-2 years of experience with: IT Troubleshooting, Windows 7 - 10, Active Directory, VMWare, Outlook & Hosted Exchange, Microsoft Office and other standard applications, ticketing systems, Windows Server Systems, Routers, Switches and printers.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively communicate with customers, technical team members and Company leadership.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT architecture, systems and functions.
- High moral and ethical values.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with the ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to think quickly and precisely in a changing environment. Basic Hardware troubleshooting
- Ability to scan for Viruses and Malware
- Basic Understanding of IT Concepts:
- Local vs. Domain joined machines
- TCP/IP / networking
- VPN tunnels
- Remote Desktop Protocol
- Printer Setup (networking TCP/IP and Sharing)
- Ability to troubleshoot Printer issues
- Ability to install and troubleshoot basic Microsoft Office issues
- Ability to configure phones: iPhone and Android